Bosnia Sept. 1 – 11, 2011
Another Bosnian Pyramids Tour
Has Been Scheduled for
September 4-14, 2012
Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids Conference & Tour
With a special pre-conference program to
Medjugore and Mostar
September 1-11, 2011
Medjugorge, Mostar, Visoko, Sarajevo – Bosnia-Herzegovina
The discovery of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids changes the understanding of European and world history forever. The first pyramids in Europe and the largest pyramids in the world have been discovered in Visoko. This also goes for the oldest concrete in the world and the largest network of underground tunnels and chambers. During the lecture the focus will be on the new research details concerning concrete blocks of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, the analysis of the paved terraces of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, the confirmation of an artificial origin of the tumulus in Vratnica, the age of underground tunnels beneath the pyramids and strange electromagnetic phenomenon observed on the top of the pyramids.
Another Bosnian Pyramids Tour
Has Been Scheduled for
September 4-14, 2012
Take part in a unique “Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids” Conference co-hosted by renowned researcher, Dr. Semir “SAM” Osmanagich, featuring a special pre-conference program hosted by Marta Thomas highlighting a visit to Medjugorje and its “weeping Madonna.”
LAND ONLY TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Personally hosted by Marta Thomas on the pre-Conference program
- Four nights (September 1-5) accommodations in comfortable first class hotel
- Hotel service charges and taxes
- Breakfast and dinner every day
- Locally escorted, including transportation from Sept 1-5
- Sightseeing as per itinerary including entrance fees in Medjugorje & Mostar
- 7 day/6 night conference package (September 5-11) including: Guides, local transportation (one trip to Zavidovici, ride to the airport), free entrance to ICBP conference and guest speakers lectures, tickets to archaeological sites
- Hotel conference accommodations (3-star hotel “Central” in Visoko)
- One night in Sarajevo at the end of the Conference
- Tourist Tax
- Daily Breakfast
- Local Conference transportation
- Transfer from Sarajevo to airport on September 11, 2011
Co-Hosted by Dr. Semir “Sam” Osmanagich
One of the leading pyramid researcher in the World, Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, professor at the American University in Bosnia and discoverer of the ancient Bosnian pyramid complex, Dr. Semir “Sam” Osmanagich is presenting the lecture: “Pyramids around the World and the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids.”
Dr. Osmanagich has investigated pyramids in China, Mauritius, Honduras, Egypt, Canary Islands, Mexico, El Salvador, Bolivia, Guatemala, Peru and other parts of the world. He has discovered Bosnian pyramids in Visoko, after which he has been admitted to the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. Dr. Osmanagich is currently the youngest member of this institution, which includes dozens of Nobel Prize winners.
After the Egyptian experts have confirmed the existence of pyramids in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Dr. Osmanagich has also been accepted to the prestigious Archaeological Society of Alexandria. Through his lectures and through the promotion of archaeological tourism, Dr. Osmanagich is changing the image of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the better. He is the founder of the non-profit Foundation “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” registered for archaeological research and protection of cultural heritage on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Co-Hosted by Rev. Marta Thomas
Rev. Marta Thomas has been coordinating transformative journeys to sacred sites throughout the world for more than two decades. She is an event planner, spiritual counsellor, Mayan energy practitioner, crystal skull guardian and sacred site essence maker. She is a member of the board of directors of the Children of the Sun Foundation and the Sacred Site Foundation of South Africa.
- David Hatcher Childress (USA): Megaliths and Mysteries of South America and the Pacific
David is a captivating speaker and the author or coauthor of over 20 books. He has traveled the world several times over, seeking answers to the mysteries of mankind’s past.
- Klaus Dona (Austria): The Hidden History of the Human Race
Klaus is an Austrian artifacts researcher. During his work he discovered that there were quite a lot of archaeological findings that were very hard to explain.
- Dr. Sci. Sam Semir Osmanagich, PhD (Bosnia/USA): Pyramids Around the World and Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids
Semir is discoverer of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and leader of the Bosnian Pyramid project, Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and holds doctoral degree in Mayan civilization.
- Professor Paolo Debertolis, PhD Medicine/Anthropology (Italy): Topographical Survey and Analysis by GPR for the Structure Recently Found in Underground Labyrinth Ravne.
Paolo teaches at the “Università degli Studi di Trieste” (Italy) and leads an interdisciplinary “SB Research Group” dealing with pyramid energy and anthropological phenomena.
- Dr.sci. Slobodan Mizdrak, PhD, Physicist, electrical engineer and informatician (Croatia): Pyramid – Source or Transmitter of Energy?
Slobodan is an Electrical Engineer with Master of Sciences in Physics and doctoral degree in informatics. He has detected electromagnetic radiation above the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.
- Dr. Sara Acconci, Master of Sciences in Archaeology (Italy): Archaeological study for the restoration of the structure found below the present floor of Ravne’s Labyrinth
Sara is a specialist in Etruscan culture with the degree obtained from the University of Milano and leading archaeologist of the “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation.
- Dr. Ricardo Brett, Archaeologist (Italy): Organic Sample from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon – Radiocarbon Data results and analysis
Ricardo has two year archaeological field experience in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and will present exciting radiocarbon results from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon.
- Domagoj Nikolic, Mr. Sci. (Croatia): Bosnian Pyramids, Ancient Mining, Wireless Transfer of Energy and Tesla
The purpose of the Domagoj’s article is to explore the possibility that the ancient pyramids in Bosnia were sophisticated energy devices built by a highly advanced ancient civilization.
- Nenad Michael Djurdjevic, Mr. Sci. (Italy): The Mythological Significance of the Bosnian Pyramids
Nenad is establishing the link between landscape features and mythological elements which can increase our understanding of pyramid architecture and purpose of the Bosnian pyramids.
- Gaibija Catic, Construction Engineer, (Bosnia-Herzegovina): Absence of Geopathogenic Radiations in Underground Labyrinth
Gaibija investigates damaging cosmic radiations (Hartman, Curry and Schneider’s grids) and Planetary radiations (underground natural radioactivity and negative energy from the underground water flows) and their absence in Underground Labyrinth Ravne.
- Dr. Sci. Enver Hasic, PhD in Mining (Bosnia-Herzegovina): Construction and Safety Conditions in Undergound Labyrinth Ravne
Expert in mining safety, Enver will present number of analysis performed in Underground Labyrinth Ravne which can give a clue about the advanced builders.
- Dr. Ivan Simatovic, PhD, electrical engineer (Croatia): Inclining Angle and Orientation of the Northern Slope of Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (Visochica)
From the components of the normal vector of the plane Ivan has calculated inclining angle of the plane of the northern slope to the base and the angle of its deviation from the direction of the geographic north.
- Heikki Savolainen, Sound Engineer (Finland): Research of Ultrasound Wave Emissions by Megalithic Structures in Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids
Professional sound engineer and researcher from Finland, Heikki has researched the presence of the emission of ultrasound from the megalithic structures in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids concluding that in these structures exist an emission of ultrasound with special features not found in the surroundings hills.
- Janez Pelko, Engineer (Slovenia): Effects of Short Stay in Underground Labyrinth Ravne to Human Bioenergy Fields
Certified GDV operator (GDV = computerized Gas Discharge Visualization) Janez has analyzed significant statistical sample (male/female, young/old, sick/healthy) before and after 60-minute stay in Underground Labyrinth using Kirlian’s GDV camera from University of Petersburg.
- Goran Marjanovic, Electrical Engineer (Serbia): Pyramids – Guardians of Primary Cosmic Vibration of the Local Densities
Goran’s intention is to point to a relationship and possible global link between pyramidal structures and Tesla’s non-Herzian waves.
- Davor Jadrijević, Electrical Engineer, Master of Sciences Physical Engineer (Croatia): Exotic Energy of PyramidsDavor experiments with Tesla magnifying transmitter for wireless energy transfer system. He has measured electromagnetic phenomena in Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids.
- Professor Lucia Krasovec Lucas, architect (Italy): Mechanical Design in the Underground Labyrinth Ravne: Structure and Form
The aim of the Lucia’s (“Politechnico di Milano”) study is to explore the shape of Ravne’s tunnels, their geometry and the mechanical/aesthetical meaning.
- Hugh Newman (United Kingdom): Ancient Sites and the Earth Grid: Geodesy or Geomancy? Science vs. Intuition in the Prehistoric World
Hugh is a geodetic and geomantic researcher, looking at relationships between ancient sites around the world. He organizes the “Megalithomania” Conferences in the UK, US and South Africa.
- Gabriela Lukacs, Mr. Sci., pyramid researcher (Austria): Little Known Europeans Pyramids
Gabriela will present potential pyramidal structures from Italy, Austria, Germany and other European countries.
- Dr. Ernst Laschan (Austria)
- Timo Glowatzky, mathematician and physicist (Germany)
- Dr. Eberhard Bumann, PhD Biologist (Germany)
- Sasa Nadjfejl, pyramid researcher (Serbia)
- Dr. Sci. Ljubo Ristovski, PIP electromagnetic fields expert (Serbia)
Board your overnight transatlantic flights from your home town and connect to Sarajevo.
Day 2 – Friday, September 2 – Arrive Sarajevo and onto Medjugorje (D)
Be sure to arrive no later than 1:30 p.m. and meet Marta at the airport as we depart for the 2-1/2 hour drive to the village of Medjugorje. On June 25, 1981, Our Lady appeared to six children. She identified herself as the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, and continues to appear to several of the visionaries. Her mission is to promote peace with God and mankind, through her Son, Jesus. Mary’s own words to the children explained, “I have come to tell the world that God exists.” In the late afternoon, meet with fellow Pilgrims for a prayer and Rosary devotion at St. James Church. Evening welcome dinner.
Day 4 – Sunday, September 4 – To Mostar (B/D)
Depart for Mostar. Mostar is the regional capital of the Herzegovina region of this alluring country situated in the heart of the Western Balkans. It is hard to sum up the uniqueness of this multi-faceted city – East and West meet on its gleaming, turquoise river in a blend of oriental architecture, Mediterranean air and Balkan beauty. Of course, the main attraction is its world-famous bridge, although visitors soon find themselves immersed in other sights around its Ottoman Old Town that we will visit such as the Old Bazaar, the Turkish House and one of the many fascinating mosques which have stood in this city for hundreds of years. Evening dinner at our hotel
Day 5 – Monday September 5 – To Visoko (B)
Early departure for Visoko where we will start our Conference.
Note: Visits to Fr Jozo and Visionaries are strictly subject to availability on the spot that day.
Arrival to Visoko, view of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, introduction to the discovery of world’s largest and oldest pyramids by its discoverer Dr. Semir “Sam” Osmanagich
10:00 a.m. Observation point, View of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun
11:00 a.m. Visit to the Underground Labyrinth “Ravne”, network of tunnels, chambers and water accumulations; underground network has no negative radiations such as cosmic radiations, underground radioactivity, Hartman’s and Schneider’s grids or underground water negative radiation; Underground labyrinth was probably used as a place for regeneration and revitalization.
2:00 p.m. Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun – This is the largest pyramid in the world with the height of over 220 meters; best orientation of the northern side to the cosmic North and the best quality concrete blocks three times harder than modern concretes. Pyramid is cover by the soil over 12.000 years.
4:00 p.m. Lunch with the volunteers
Day 6 – Tuesday, September 6
12:00 p.m. Underground tunnel “KTK”
Day 10 – Saturday, September 10
Day 11 – Sunday, September 11
*Optional Day 12 – Monday September 12
*Optional Day 13 – Tuesday September 13
$1,175 payments via check or money order
$1,239 payments via credit card
$1,498 payments via check or money order
$1,575 payments via credit card
Includes all elements from the Basic program
- Includes two additional days in hotel (September 12 and 13, 2011)
- Guiding for two additional days by Dr. Semir “Sam” Osmanagich
- Costs for the health points measurements by skilled person
- Local transportation for two additional days
Double Occupancy (Per Person):
$1,325 payments via check or money order
$1,395 payments via credit card
$1,648 payments via check or money order
$1,735 payments via credit card
Note: Lunches and Dinners are not included and can be ordered at the hotel in the morning for 20 KM ea. or 10 euro or $ 15 (drinks are not included in this price).
Body Mind Spirit Journeys highly recommends the purchase of Trip Cancellation/Interruption Travel Insurance, and we therefore provide you with an easy way to contact BMSJ’s preferred insurance provider, Access America.
If you need additional information or have questions, please call Access America directly at
800-284-8300, and refer to code F025323.